Call Centre Consultant - G4S Deposita - South Africa Midrand Basic Salary + Benefits
Call Centre Consultant - G4S Deposita - South AfricaLocation: Midrand | Salary: Basic Salary + Benefits | Posted: 28 Dec 2021 | Closes: 15 Jan 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/7533369/219344
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Call Centre Agent
G4S Cash Deposita has a vacancy for a Call Centre Consultant based at our operations in Midrand.
Reporting to the National Customer Support Manager, the Call Centre Consultant will be dealing with client queries and compiling of client reports.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which Security plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Answering of Calls
- Distinguish what the client’s query is.
- Distinguish what the client’s query is.
- Resolved queries telephonically – Self resolved
- Reference number must be created for all inbound and outbound calls – Google sheets
- Proper greeting- must give client your name, company name.
- Email or Call the respective branch for information
- Get back to the client with proper feedback.
- The average seconds that the agent took to answer the phone
- Answering calls within 10 seconds
- Agent send reports on time
- Always meets deadlines
- Never late for work
- Emails/contacts branches for missing information
- Reports completed on Google sheets
- Client info updated on Google Sheets
- Loading of G4S online profiles
- Perform any ad hoc duty that may be assigned to you by Management from time to time
The Ideal Candidate:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Good knowledge of Google sheets, Excel
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Neatness and attire
- General behaviour and discipline (Presentable, being the face of the company)
- Execution of instructions (Executing instructions from Manager)
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside his/her normal sphere of responsibility (Standing in for a fellow colleague.)
- Contributing towards implementing new methods and techniques to solve problems.
- Housekeeping – Cleanliness of your desk station
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:National Control Centre (NCC) Controller: G4S Secure Solutions South Africa