CADD Technician II Torrance, California Competitive
CADD Technician IILocation: Torrance, California | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 19 Dec 2018 | Closes: 30 Jun 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: CA121918CADD
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a successful CADD Technician II that will be responsible for the design and drawings for electronic security systems.
- Create technical drawings for building construction, primarily security and communications per specifications, methods and codes.
- Maintain high quality standards with drafting consistencies and low error rating.
- Makes recommendations on practices and techniques to optimize delivery efficiencies.
- Manage and develop new procedures to optimize the drawing process.
- Show competencies in several disciplines to meet deadlines.
- Incorporates geographic from engineering notes to drawings, diagrams, and/or maps.
- Generates new permit, engineering, construction and as-built drawings and/or maps, and edits existing ones as requested.
- Consult with G4S engineers, project managers, field personnel and subcontractor for information required for design, completion of as-built drawing packages and submittals.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of working experience in the field of CADD operations
- Associates degree in Computer Aided Drafting a plus
- Strong working knowledge with AutoCAD and the Windows environment.
- Knowledge of other software programming is helpful
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:CADD Technician II
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Systems Engineer III
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Cleaner
Location: Dublin - Calmount, Ireland
Apply now Service Engineer
Apply now Systems Designer - Security