CADD Supervisor Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
CADD SupervisorLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 6 Jul 2021 | Closes: 30 Sep 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL070621CS
Adesta, a G4S company, is seeking a skilled CADD Supervisor to perform all CADD functions personally or through employees, acting as a supervisor for the CADD department at their location.
- Is responsible for the direction and supervision of the CADD department at the location.
- Meets with managers, supervisors, and engineers to discuss CADD issues and to implement standards.
- Serves as the main contact for receiving and clarifying engineering mark-ups from field personnel. Is responsible for prioritizing the CADD Department’s workload and distributing work to the technicians.
- Generates new permit, engineering, construction and as-built drawings and/or maps, and edits existing ones as requested.
- Generates other standard prints such as fiber charts, splice diagrams, and detail drawings as necessary.
- Contacts company and subcontractor personnel for information required for the completion of as-built drawing packages and other submittals.
- Maintains a low error rating, shows competencies in several disciplines, and meets deadlines consistently.
- Makes and develops new procedures and standards to optimize the drawing process.
- Makes recommendations on practices and techniques to optimize plant layout.
- Assures that all prints generated by CADD group conform to acceptable standards of quality and comply with company standards.
- Monitors the productivity and performs routine evaluations of the CADD technicians.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Associate's degree or higher in Computer Aided Drafting
- 3+ years experience in CADD operations
- An acceptable amount of education and experience will be considered
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, Windows programs, plotters, printers, scanners, and copiers is required
- Knowledge in software programming is preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: