CAD Technician I Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
CAD Technician ILocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 29 Jan 2020 | Closes: 31 Dec 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL012920CAD
Adesta is looking for a successful CADD Technician that will be responsible for handling the drafting responsibilities for electronic security systems.
- Generates new permit, engineering, construction and as-built drawings and/or maps, and edits existing ones as requested.
- Participation in BIM coordination and clash detection sessions as necessary.
- Incorporates geographic and fiber information from engineering notes to drawings, diagrams, and/or maps.
- Contacts company and subcontractor personnel for information required for the completion of as-built drawing packages and other submittals.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
The Ideal Candidate:
- An associate’s degree in Computer Aided Drafting
- 1 year of working experience in a CADD environment
- An acceptable equivalent in education and experience will be considered.
- Experience with recent versions AutoCAD is required.
- Experience with Autodesk Revit highly desired. Experience with other CADD programs such as Microstation a plus.
- If required by job responsibilities, the incumbent must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: