CAD Technician I Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
CAD Technician ILocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 12 Apr 2019 | Closes: 30 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL041219CAD
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a successful CAD Technician that will be responsible for handling the drafting responsibilities for electronic security systems.
- Generates new permit, engineering, construction and as-built drawings and/or maps, and edits existing ones as requested.
- Participation in BIM coordination and clash detection sessions as necessary.
- Incorporates geographic and fiber information from engineering notes to drawings, diagrams, and/or maps.
- Contacts company and subcontractor personnel for information required for the completion of as-built drawing packages and other submittals.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An associate’s degree in Computer Aided Drafting
- 1 year of working experience in a CADD environment
- An acceptable equivalent in education and experience will be considered.
- Experience with recent versions AutoCAD is required.
- Experience with Autodesk Revit highly desired. Experience with other CAD programs such as Microstation a plus.
- If required by job responsibilities, the incumbent must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor