CAD OperatorLocation: Tewkesbury, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 32000 | Posted: 17 May 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T220001CK
About the company: G4S, a leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees Job Outline: Production of fire/security systems drawings, building layouts, technical submissions and manuals for Customers in both schematic and layout form throughout the UK and overseas as and where necessary.
Key Responsibilities -
- Producing CAD drawings & manuals of varying complexity according to the needs of the designers, sales & operations.
- Ensuring all drawings and documentation are produced to a high quality standard without errors.
- Managing a number of drawing tasks at any one time and prioritising according to need
- The production of Technical Submittal documents for bid responses as required by the design team
- Responsible for document management within the design team
- In depth knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience working in a CAD environment in a building layout / construction capacity.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to multi task and set clear priorities
- Good knowledge of Office applications (Google & MS)
- Able to interpret Customer’s detailed drawings
- Fluent in written and spoken English with good communication skills
- Good level of customer service and customer liaison skills
- Proven ability manage a work load with quickly changing and often conflicting priorities
- Willing to work out of business hours where deadlines necessitate
- Salary of Up to £32,00 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension / Life Assurance
- Perks at Work Scheme
Jobs that might be of interest: