Business Support Assistant - Maternity Cover Chelmsford, Essex £21,665.83
Business Support Assistant - Maternity CoverLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £21,665.83 | Posted: 18 Jan 2022 | Closes: 8 Mar 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10646
Business Support Assistant
Chelmsford, Essex (CM1 1GU)
Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover
40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
£21,665.83 per annum
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
As Business Support Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support directly to the Senior Management Team and on behalf of the organisaton.
You will ensure that support functions are carried out effectively and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Estate Management - to maintain the Office Premises, Contracts and Maintenance throughout the Chelmsford office.
- Assist Senior Management with Ad Hoc Project/Bid work to meet operational needs when necessary.
- Assist in Health & Safety duties, as well as being responsible for organising and coordinating internal Health & Safety inspections and record keeping.
- Management of all complaint investigation and recording, where necessary and appropriate you will escalating to the Senior Management Team.
- Collate and interpret data for the purpose of reporting to internal and external customers.
- Ordering and management of uniform for medical teams.
- Book and arrange hotel rooms for medical and office based staff.
- Manage the booking of hire cars for any staff.
- Book and arrange train tickets for all medical and office based staff.
- Organise and prepare all incoming and outgoing mail and packages, including return of medical items from sites.
- Ordering and PO / invoicing duties for on and off site locations.
- Driving with delivery / removal of confidential paperwork and medication on adhoc occasions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to adapt quickly to change and have a flexible approach to changing deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral and well developed skills on Microsoft packages.
- Must respect confidentiality at all times.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users.
- Subsidised healthcare plan.
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics).
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Progression, training and development opportunities.
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
It is G4S’ current policy (subject to the Equality Act 2010), in the light of the specific work being undertaken, that all [employees] must be fully vaccinated or have had the relevant [“full”]Covid-19 vaccinations [(including any “waiting period”)] by their commencement date.
Jobs that might be of interest:Nurse/ RGN/ RMN / RNLD
Location: Bridgend [Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr GB-POG]
Apply now Bank Nurse / Paramedic
Apply now Nurse / Paramedic
Apply now Nurse / Paramedic
Location: TR14 8SY
Apply now Bank Nurse / Paramedic - HCP