Business Support Analyst Belfast, United Kingdom Up to 28,000
Business Support AnalystLocation: Belfast, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 28,000 | Posted: 4 Nov 2019 | Closes: 18 Nov 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 1900023B
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Performance Analyst to join our Operations Support Team based from our Head Office in Belfast.
Working alongside the Finance Manager, you will provide key analytical, financial and statistical information to help support informed decision making which in turn drives both financial and efficiency improvements within the Operations Dept.
This is a new role so the scope and responsibilities may change but can also be largely driven by the skills, innovation and passion you bring to the role. We are ideally looking for someone that has a background in an Operational planning or scheduling environment and who is comfortable in translating data into business insight.
- Production of management information including monthly client dashboard and key KPIs for operations teams.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in the production, reconciliation and maintenance of monthly client invoices and financial reporting.
- Designing and producing dashboards for operational management teams.
- Implementing monthly / weekly reporting of statistical and financial performance demonstrating performance against key metrics for senior management to target improved business performance.
- Management and supervision of scheduling team to ensure operational delivery to avoid service penalties.
- Trend analysis to identify issues and provide proactive resolutions
- Consolidate and analyse monthly financial results in a consistent, accurate and timely manner, adding value through analysis and commentary.
- Develop key relationships with operational management teams to ensure finance is viewed as an essential and valued part of the operations decision-making process.
- Participate in a broad range of ad-hoc projects and analysis to influence decision making.
- Practical "hands on" approach and used to working with small teams in a fast-moving business environment.
- Strong and confident communicator with ability to translate data "finance to non-finance" and vice versa.
- Ability to work simultaneously on various projects.
- Advanced MS Excel and ideally G-Suite skills for analysis and modelling.
- Experience in using Workforce Management / Scheduling Tools.
- Ability to articulate and able to present strong business cases.
- Able to influence peers persuasively.
- A high level of analytical and report writing/development skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
Jobs that might be of interest:Service Co-ordinator
Location: Tewkesbury, United Kingdom