Business Support Administrator - Skegness - Part Time 20 hours per week (FTC until September 2022)Location: Lincoln | Salary: £18,532.80 per annum based on full time 40 hours per week | Posted: 11 May 2021 | Closes: 24 May 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G21/39
In 2012 G4S and Lincolnshire Police formed a Strategic Partnership and we are now currently looking for an individual who is interested in joining us as a Business Support Administrator.
This is a part time position for 20 hours per week on a fixed term contract until 30th September 2022. The successful candidate must be avaliable to start work between 08:00 - 08:30 hours. The post is based at Skegness Learning and Development Facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Learning & Development services through the provision of high quality, customer-focused business support. They will support all aspects of training, particularly at the Skegness East Coast training centre
Please note that that role requires Recruitment Vetting, due to the nature of security checks undertaken, applicants must have 3 years continuous residency in the UK up to the date of the application.
Please be aware the contract between G4S Policing Services and Lincolnshire Police ceases on 31 March 2022. Where there is a requirement for services to continue beyond this date, roles may be TUPE transferred to the new employer responsible for delivering the services from 1 April 2022 onwards, but at this stage we are working through with Lincolnshire Police what the new provision of services will look like and we would then discuss any impacts with staff once we have this information.
- Primarily providing an administrative function for the L&D department at Lincolnshire Police’s East Coast Training Site
- Co-ordination of training events at the East Coast Training Site, liaising with course trainers, key account managers, associates and guest speakers to deliver the training plan.
- Deliver a high-quality administrative service through the provision of high quality customer service; dealing with telephone and face-to-face queries; and the provision of reports as required.
- Co-ordinate associate trainers, actors, external venues, and partner organisations to support the delivery of the training plan.
- Work as part of the current administrative team to provide a consistent, cost effective support service to the Learning and Development department.
- Create and maintain accurate records on the relevant ICT systems including T-Police, Ariba and Oracle.
- Support the department with financial and procurement administration including invoicing, raising purchase requisitions and liaison with internal and external finance and procurement departments.
- To support the administration logistics of our training courses to ensure that delegates receive the required information and materials prior, during and after attending a course.
- Provide administrative support to the L&D management team by providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertake ad hoc/ general administrative duties that are commensurate with the post as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Understanding the Organisational Environment
- Dealing with Changing Circumstances
- Supporting and Working with Others
- Delivering Objectives
- Acting Professionally
- Delivering Great Customer Service
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Previous experience of working in a busy and varied administrative role
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience of accurate data entry
- Ability to deal with conflicting and different demands through effective time management and business processes
- Pro-active and positive attitude and the ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong personal commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
Desirable Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum Level 2 written, oral and inter-personal skills and communication skills
- Direct experience of Microsoft Office 365
- Minimum Level 2 skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Jobs that might be of interest:CMB Administrator - Fixed term until December 2021
Apply now Admin Assistant - Fixed Term Contract for 18 Months
Apply now Switchboard Operator - Part time 25.2 hours per week
Apply now IT Service Desk Support Analyst
Apply now Custody Detention Officer - West (Lincoln and Grantham)