Business Development Manager Midwest, United States Competitive
Business Development ManagerLocation: Midwest, United States | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 8 Jul 2020 | Closes: 30 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: MW070820BDM
AMAG Technology is looking for a Business Development Manager to be responsible for working with Security Engineering Consultants, Architects and Engineers, large or strategically important end-users (existing & prospective). They will be accountable for identifying, creating, capturing and managing business opportunities through these channels, from commencement to project award and beyond.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and executing a successful business development plan with security consultants and select end-users
- Identify key security specifiers and end-user prospects, educating security specifiers, and end-users on AMAG Technology’s products
- Develop a long-term business relationship with security specifiers and end-users
- Manage revenue opportunities from initial design through the bid process
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying and capturing large or strategically important end-user opportunities, managing and acquiring follow-on business from existing customers, and successfully responding to Request for Information / Request for Proposals
- Respond to consultant, end-user or customer requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests include, but may not be limited to: system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, and review/response to system requirement specifications / RFIs / RFPs.
- Utilize the Regional Sales Managers, Application Engineers and other in-house resources to drive revenue while maintaining Exceptional Customer Service both internally and externally.
- Drive the development of revenue generating project specifications.
- Track activities, leads and opportunities within Salesforce to drive revenue and appropriately forecast projects with the sales team.
- Maintain key relationships with consultants, end-users and customers & develop/implement strategies for capturing new revenue.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and execute marketing initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ year’s sales experience in a technical sales role in the security industry.
- Established contacts & relationships with consultants, potential customers & resellers.
- Outstanding solution selling abilities & excellent interpersonal skills with “C” suite.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven environment.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Travel nationally is required. Such travel will have varying frequency depending on special projects, but is expected to be about 50-70%. Other travel includes participation at industry trade shows 2-3 times each year (in varying locations), and occasional travel outside of the assigned territory.
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Business Development Manager
Location: West Coast, United States