Business Development Manager, Security Solutions Mississauga , Ontario Competitive
Business Development Manager, Security SolutionsLocation: Mississauga , Ontario | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 21 Aug 2019 | Closes: 21 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2239755/166619
Business Development Manager - Security Solutions
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is a division of G4S plc, the world’s largest security solutions company. At G4S comes a national and international network of experienced and accredited security professionals. We employ over 657,000 people worldwide and operate in 120 countries, making us the world’s second largest private employer.
As a full service security solutions company, we specialize in outsourced business processes where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We assess current and future risks and develop secure solutions to minimize their impact. This market leadership enables us to continue to provide innovative security solutions for our customers.
If you are a Business Developer and would like a career and not a job, this may be a role for you.
We are seeking a professional who can partner with customers, build trust & profit, transform possibilities into probabilities, channel development & new markets, has superior communication skills, creativity & innovation, and integrity. An extraordinary passion for selling is considered important for the success of this role and the ability to see the big picture and organize a complete total solutions package will be an asset.
- Developing commercial business to meet sales targets for the Technology line of business
- Developing relationship that will allow the introduction of the other lines of business within G4S to the same client
- Makes initial and follow-up calls to prospective users of security solutions for the purpose of scheduling sales appointments
- Identifying industries, geographic areas, and new markets in need of security solutions
- Staying current on the entire line of security solutions provided by G4S Canada
- Analyzes the requirements of formal RFPs and works cooperatively with the Bid Management Team to construct RFP responses
- Develops the proposal; co-ordinates with the Operations group as required
- Makes presentations to potential client decision makers, either individually or co-ordinates a team of specialists to assist in the presentation
- Attends self-generated sales appointments, educating potential customers on G4S products and solutions
- Maintains database of prospective customers recording contact history and future activities in the G4S CRM solution
- Works with the technology team to provide solutions designed to solve customers’ business challenges
- Traveling via own vehicle will be required to perform work at various client sites or other Branches; approximately 60-80%
- Work is performed inside the main office approximately 20%
- Use of a computer, telephone and motor vehicle is required
- Position is associated with highly personal client information and extreme confidentiality must be practiced
- Complete compliance to the G4S Code of Conduct, Confidentiality Agreement, and Corporate Policy
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience within the security industry is mandatory
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of our operations
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions with strategic and financial impact
- Demonstrated ability to increase revenues in a designated territory
- Demonstrate knowledge of the challenges and opportunities of the marketplace
- Demonstrate an ability to handle tough negotiations
- Demonstrate effective client relationship management
- Exceptional verbal communication, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with employee groups and building partnerships at all
- Professional demeanor and selling style
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Provides quality service to internal and external clients
- Shares knowledge and capabilities; builds relations with other Districts and Regions
- Demonstrates an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace
- Motivates, supports and inspires; builds strong, cohesive teams
- Drives superior performance; meets objectives and deadlines
- Retains accountability
- Embraces a learning environment
- levels of the organization
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.