Business Development Manager - M&ELocation: Belfast, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 85000 | Posted: 5 May 2022 | Closes: 5 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T220000QX
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services, and solutions. We are seeking a proven Business Development Manager with strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems, CCTV/ Access Control/ Intruder Alarms (some knowledge Fire Alarm Systems would be an advantage but is not essential), to cover Northern Ireland.
You will be the key point of contact and will be responsible for developing key strategic relationships, achieve sales targets and grow G4S Fire & Security Systems (G4S FSS) profitability, through the successful winning of new business with End Users and Government bodies.
- Identify, qualify and win new Projects opportunities
- Achieve sales/order intake targets so that the business achieves its strategic plan for profitable and sustainable growth in Projects
- Proactively manage relationships and drive business growth from large end users, government and electrical contractors
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within target markets and client organisations so that G4S FSS image is enhanced and growth is realised
- Conduct surveys and assist with associated designs and quotations
- Facilitate and deliver demonstrations and presentations to prospective clients and existing customers'
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Strong technical proven sales ability in the security and/or fire market (multi-discipline technical ability is not necessary but preferable)
- Background in electrical and mechanical engineering within the Fire & Security market would be advantageous
- Experience of dealing with Large Enterprise customers, Public Sector bodies and M&E Contractors
- Proven success in sales
- Track record in negotiating major contracts for installation projects
- A professional and solutions-based approach to exceeding customer service requirements
- Expertise in pipeline development and conversion
- Success in both developing new business and growing established customer accounts
- Knowledge of/experience of working with high end clients and Major contractors
- Experience of customer relationship management processes and systems
- Key competencies comprising selling, interpersonal and team-working skills
- Excellence in both verbal and written communication including bid writing and support to marketing colleagues
- IT literate with a knowledge of MS Office based packages is preferable
The successful candidate will be expected to achieve and exceed sales targets in line with the business strategy and individual targets whilst nurturing strong, professional and credible working relationships with the customer base. Sales achievements will be rewarded with a very attractive basic salary, motivating bonus scheme, car and benefits.
Jobs that might be of interest: