Business Development ExecutiveLocation: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State | Salary: 0.00 - 0.00 | Posted: 9 Mar 2020 | Closes: 9 Apr 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Secure Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/4279744/188090
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
-The Business Development Executive is responsible for providing a sales function that is
focused on maintaining and growing the business unit’s customer base through effective
sales strategies and relationship management.
- The Business Development Executive will specialize in the sales of Electronic Security
Effective management of Sales and Business Development in the business in compliance with the
company’s business strategy:
- Implementing Sales & Business Development strategies to ensure revenue growth.
- Identification of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation
with operational management, planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects, in conjunction with
operational management where appropriate, market the company’s integrated security
- Conduct / arrange site surveys identify risks and develop appropriate solution to meet
- Prepare and submit sales proposals / tenders to prospective customers. Where necessary,
prepare and conduct sales presentation.
- In consultation with the Head of Sales, ensure that annual contract escalations of existing
customers are finalised.
- Ensure smooth liaison between Sales and Operations in order to harmonise sales and
Effective performance of Sales and Business Development administrative functions:
- Finalise contract documentation (Service Agreement, Letter of Intent) as per standard terms
- Preparation and submission of Contract Schedule appropriate departments for processing.
- Ensure that a customer file is maintained, containing a signed copy of the contract, contract
schedule, as well as any other relevant documentation.
- Ensure that the contract status report is updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that the ERP system is constantly updated with all required information on new and
Effective reporting on Sales and Business Development activities:
- Preparation and submission of monthly report to Head of Sales.
- Monitor competitor activity through generation and analysis of reports.
- Advise country management of sales activities, competitors and customer needs.
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum qualification: Relevant four year degree or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in a similar role with a proven track record of sales and business
development initiatives in a service orientated, FMCG or logistics industry (will also
consider candidates with a background in software sales, if this is role that includes
- Knowledge of Sales and Business Development Policy and procedures
- Knowledge of Integrated Security Solutions
- Knowledge of the country market / sector
- Computer literacy.
- Delivering strategy
- Collaborating and Co-operating
- Relationship Building
- Awareness of Market Environment
- Excellent negotiation and communications (written and verbal) skills
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability
- Customer Thinking.
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered
a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and more than 620, 000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com.
G4S operates in over 26 countries in Africa and employs over 120 000 people on the continent.
G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations
in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and
integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial,
telecom and transportation sectors.
Jobs that might be of interest:Part Time Cleaner - Olga Primary School
Location: E3 5DN, Greater London
Apply now Cleaning Operative
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Apply now Helpdesk Operative - Nights
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Apply now Part Time Cleaner
Location: Greenwich, Greater London
Apply now Cleaner
Location: Greenwich, Greater London