Branch Security Officer - Maidstone Maidstone Start £9.14 per hour, rising to £9.44 per hour after 6 months to £10.13 per hour after a year.
Branch Security Officer - MaidstoneLocation: Maidstone | Salary: Start £9.14 per hour, rising to £9.44 per hour after 6 months to £10.13 per hour after a year. | Posted: 5 Nov 2019 | Closes: 30 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6566
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 5 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monitoring the CCTV systems and escalating security issues and liaising with all other departments and National Control Centre. Raising the alarm in the event of attack.
- Operation of switchboard when required.
- Carry out any other duties that are deemed reasonable.
- Be aware of health and safety issues and ensure all employees are able to work in a safe manner.
- Undertake training activities as required.
- Liaise with other departments, branches, customers and suppliers, as appropriate, to resolve issues and maintain security and service.
- Control the entry and exit of vehicles, employees and visitors to, from and within the branch.
- Ensure quality standards are consistently reviewed and adhered to.
- Follow well-defined procedures to ensure the security of the buildings.
- Responsible for branch security, monitoring all areas of the location and escalating issues immediately.
- To carry out the opening and closing of the location (if applicable).
- To carry out airport style searches.
- To be trusted with some access control information.
This role profile will be subject to change in accordance with departmental developments and the job holder’s expertise.
Jobs that might be of interest:Part Time Coin Operative - Maidstone Coin
Location: Maidstone Coin Centre
Apply now Secure Day Driver - Maidstone
Apply now ATM Night Driver - Park Royal
Location: Park Royal
Apply now Customer Service Executive
Location: Sutton Park House, Sutton, London
Apply now Secure Driver Harlow