Bradford SIA Security Event Stewards Headingley, Leeds, Huddersfield & £8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Bradford SIA Security Event StewardsLocation: Headingley, Leeds, Huddersfield | Salary: £8.50 - £9.00 per hour | Posted: 17 Dec 2018 | Closes: 31 Jan 2019 | Job Type: Fixed & Part-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
Are you looking for a little bit of excitement and a change from your usual routine?
Do you like sporting events, cricket, rugby, horse racing, festivals and music concerts?
Are you an outgoing 'people person' who enjoys the buzz of live events?
If you answered yes to the above, G4S Events would like to invite you to apply to be an Event SIA Security Officer to work at Headingley Stadium, Huddersfield FC and some of the most prestigious events in and across the UK.
These exciting opportunities could see you working at large scale events which include The Grand National, Manchester City FC and its 5* Training Facilities, the British Summertime Festival, Creamfields, International Cricket matches, the golf Open Championship, other cricket, football and rugby matches, as well as countless others.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of customers at busy events by providing a high visibility security presence. You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the buildings and personnel. You will carry out duties at busy public events ensuring duties are carried out in a professional manner and that the events are safe and compliant.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any call made by control in relation to crowd disturbances.
- Deal with crowd disruptions (sometimes physical removals/extractions)
- Robust response when required.
- Body and Bag searches if required.
- Hospitality duties in licensed area's.
- Monitor crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action to resolve as necessary.
- To ensure that the secured zones within the venue remain free of prohibited and restricted items.
- To follow protocol when dealing with alarms/incidents which require escalating to the next level.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must be aged 18 years or above.
- You must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor.
- Experience of working within a similar role would be an advantage.
- Experience in delivering a personal and professional customer experience would be advantageous.
- Flexibility is a MUST- as most match days and/or events may take place at the weekend.
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity.
- Confident in interacting with high level visitors and management
You are only required to complete one online application to work for G4S Events throughout the UK. Once you have clicked the apply button, you must complete your application to be considered for all Events jobs. Once submitted you will be unable to complete any other application for G4S Events within the next 6 months. Thank you.
Jobs that might be of interest:Huddersfield Security Event Stewards
Apply now Leeds Security Event Stewards
Location: Headingley, Leeds
Apply now Bradford Customer Care Event Stewards
Location: Headingley and Huddersfield
Apply now Huddersfield Customer Care Event Stewards
Apply now Leeds Customer Care Event Stewards
Location: Headingley, Leeds