Billing Support Specialist - Accounts Receivable UK Competitive
Billing Support Specialist - Accounts ReceivableLocation: UK | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 12 Jul 2021 | Closes: 25 Jul 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/MS/2130
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Contributory pension scheme. Life assurance. Free parking.
Are you looking for an exciting career in Finance, with a Global Company that will facilitate your personal development and progression? We have an excellent opportunity for you to join our busy Finance Department/Shared Services Centre as our Billing Support Specialist. If you have a keen eye for detail, have the drive to deliver a high-quality service and have an organised work approach you could be the candidate that we are looking for. As our Billing Support Specialist you will deal with customer invoices and credit notes to ensure that they are created and processed in an accurate and timely manner and will receive full training and support.
Allied Universal®, a leading security and facility services company, provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver tailored, integrated security solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business. Our acquisition of G4S in 2021 expands our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. Through our vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world. Operating in around more than 80 countries with revenues of $18 billion, we are supported by efficient processes and systems that can only come with scale to help deliver our promise locally: keeping people safe so our communities can thrive. We believe there is no greater purpose than serving and safeguarding customers, communities, and people in today’s world. Allied Universal is There for you™. For more information, please visit www.aus.com.
Job role Outline:
To ensure customer invoices and credit notes are created and distributed accurately and in a timely manner. Ensure all queries that are received have tickets raised & are resolved in a timely manner.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Look for process improvement opportunity for FSSC service delivery
- Work to daily team target set by team leader
- Accurate and timely creation of correctly authorised manual invoices within SAP, Oracle, Great Plains & Exchequer when requested by the business
- Creation of manual credit notes within SAP, Oracle, Great Plains & Exchequer - ensuring adherence to company policy
- Loading of documents to customer portals timely
- Resolve customer queries in a timely manner
- Creating and categorising outbound service requests
- Liaise with Credit Controllers in regards to Business requests
- Experienced in using MS Excel & MS Word
- Numerate and literate
The Ideal Candidate:
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent verbal communication must be able to effectively communicate G4S policy
- Team Player must be willing to help and support colleagues
- Should possess the drive to deliver a high-quality service to help promote the Financial Shared Service Centre
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Organised approach to work
- Availability to cover multiple FSSC functions as and when required
- Experience in working with customers to resolve queries and issues
- Experience in processing invoices to specific requirements and timeframes
- Experience of working in a busy customer service/finance environment.
- Experience in using SAP and Oracle
Jobs that might be of interest:Billing Support Specialist - Accounts Receivable
Apply now Strategic Cash Allocation Clerk
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7QF
Apply now Credit Controller - Aged Debt Recovery, Accounts Receivable
Apply now Credit Controller - Accounts Receivable
Apply now Finance Supervisor