Billing Clerk Omaha, Nebraska Competitive
Billing ClerkLocation: Omaha, Nebraska | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 26 Dec 2019 | Closes: 30 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NE122619BC1
G4S Secure Integration is looking for an Billing Clerk will have the responsibility for generating all invoicing to customers, project setups, and assist with Great Plains, AQ, and ServiceNow maintenance.
- Execute project setup and closeouts within the applicable systems
- Generate customer invoices per contractual terms and requirements as dictated by Supervisor, Contracts Management team, and Regional finance staff
- Compile all necessary backup documents required for invoicing
- Perform cash collections efforts for all service billings to include updating of notes in collections module.
- Maintenance of customer records and accounts within the accounting systems
- Assist with collection of receivables including providing any additional documents
- Generate and track all product invoicing
- Process any credits or revision to invoices as necessary
- Assist Project Analyst with any invoice or employee expense approvals
- Create and help maintain a schedule of values for all applicable projects
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience as an Accounting Clerk, Billing Coordinator, or similar role
- Expertise in MS Excel and/or Google Sheets (creating spreadsheets and using formulas)
- Familiarity with financial databases
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- Ability to understand and execute various legal documents for billings (AIA documents, Lien Waivers)
- Experience with large receivable and/or payable departments
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor