Bilingual Payroll/Billing Administrator (French/English) North York Competitive
Bilingual Payroll/Billing Administrator (French/English)Location: North York | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 27 Aug 2019 | Closes: 27 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2239755/167239
Bilingual Payroll/Billing Administrator.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC) credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
Within the limits of company policies and established procedures, authorized budgets, and with the approval of the Business Support Services Manager, the Payroll/Billing Administrator is responsible for managing the output from scheduling systems to create accurate input for payroll and billing, managing accurate and timely distribution of invoices and assisting with collections, analyzing cost trends, contract profitability and providing P&L analysis to support the General Manager in effective decision making.
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Formal academic training in finance or business administration (college preferred) and/or the equivalent in experience
- Minimum 3-5 years work-related experience in a Finance related role, preferably in the Security Industry
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Bilingualism required - French/English
- Efficiency in oral and written communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior customer service attitude
- Ability to prepare and produce reports and statistical analyses that simplify the complex and aid decision making
- Familiarity with scheduling and pay/invoicing software systems
- Analytical skills to identify areas of improvement and develop/maintain systems, policies and processes
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize several tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and strict deadlines
- Promotes health & safety in the workplace
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.