Bilingual Payroll Administrator North York Competitive
Bilingual Payroll AdministratorLocation: North York | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 31 Jan 2020 | Closes: 29 Feb 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2239755/183971
Bilingual Payroll Administrator
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC) credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
The Bilingual Payroll Administrator(French and English) is responsible for timely and accurately administering, and transmitting the company’s hourly payroll on a bi-weekly basis.The Payroll Administrator is also responsible for record keeping and reporting.
- Receive, review and prepare payroll input from assigned branches and submit to ADP WFN for payment processing
- Maintain and validate vacation and sick payout.
- Ensure all payroll adjustment submitted by the branch are accurate and properly supported.
- Balance and reconcile bi-weekly payroll prior to transmission.
- Organize and distribute payroll reports to branches.
- Adhering to Government requests for information.
- Reconcile T4
- Respond to internal and external inquiries.
- Assist payroll accounts reconciliations.
- Generate ad hoc reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- PCP/CPM designation
- ADP WFN experience
- 3-5 years of prior experience in a similar payroll administrator role is essential.
- Great speed in data input.
- Familiar with source deductions – Income Taxes, CPP, EI.
- Ability to understand and interpret Collective Agreements.
- Able to understand payroll Journal Entries and understand the correlation to processed payroll.
- Computer skills – intermediate to advanced level Excel and basic Word.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate.
- Strict confidentiality is a must.
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Billing Clerk
Location: Omaha, Nebraska