Bilingual (French/English) Incident Reporting Centre / Control Centre Shift Lead Mississauga, ON $26.00
Bilingual (French/English) Incident Reporting Centre / Control Centre Shift LeadLocation: Mississauga, ON | Salary: $26.00 | Posted: 21 Jun 2021 | Closes: 21 Jul 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/4668560/212940
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company prides itself on hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distribution centres, hospitals, condominiums and residential sites. Currently we are seeking an Incident Reporting Centre Shift Lead for one of our Mississauga commercial sites. The following information outlines the Supervisor’s responsibilities as outlined in the post orders and may be amended by the client. It is this individuals main function to ensure the on-site staff comply with all duties outlined in the site post orders and to ensure the staff act in a proactive manner
- Carrying out supervisory and management functions and responsibilities, including: (Training of new staff / Maintaining compliance and discipline of site staff / Performance of staff evaluations on a regular basis)
- Ensuring duties are carried out in compliance with all federal, provincial, and municipal laws
- Undertake site specific training, follow direction and guidance from Client Services Manager
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents
- Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant University and/or College Diploma in Criminal Justice, Communications or related field
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience and/or past Supervisory experience
- Able pass any Provincial-required training
- Call Centre/dispatch centre /emergency response centre experience
- Proficiency in MS
- Knowledge of CCTV systems, access control systems, monitoring of alarms, biometric security systems and additional devices and
- sensors related to security
- experience in critical environments where decision making, and actions can impact life-safety and business continuity
- Well-developed analytical, mathematical, interpersonal, listening and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must be bilingual (all new hires)
- Reliability Clearance required
- The ability to problem-solve by active listening
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Incident Reporting Centre / Control Centre Shift Lead - Bilingual (French/English) HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE!
Location: Mississauga, ON
Apply now Call Centre Operator (English)
Apply now Bilingual (English & French) Call Center Operator - $500 HIRING BONUS
Apply now Security Guard - (Part time Weekends) - Federal site
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Command Center Operator
Location: Mississauga, ON