Bilingual (English/French) Incident Reporting Center - Day & Night Rotation Mississauga $22.68
Bilingual (English/French) Incident Reporting Center - Day & Night RotationLocation: Mississauga | Salary: $22.68 | Posted: 20 Aug 2020 | Closes: 23 Dec 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2429282/186295
Call Operator (English/French) Incident Reporting Center
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. We are currently seeking Bilingual Call Operator for one of our prominent client's Incident Reporting Centre. The Operator will be responsible to intake, triage and escalate all types of incidents reported to the centre, with the assistance of the Supervisor. The Operator will also be responsible for documentation and data entry, monitoring various security systems and responding to e-mail and telephone calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Providing, in accordance with protocol, alarm monitoring via Access Control and/or Automatic Video Display for intrusion, robbery or duress
- Providing access Control with Automatic Video Display with Voice Communications
- Dispatch of personnel and escalation based on event type
- Performs intake, triage and escalation functions for all incidents reported to the centre
- Deals with issues and incidents that are potentially sensitive, confidential or may put persons at risk
- Applies the appropriate professionalism, maturity and tact to manage the incident
- Escalates incidents to the Supervisor immediately when unable to manage the situation at his/her level
- Supports incidents as documented or directed to do so by the Supervisor, or other authorized persons
- Performs active monitoring of various security systems, including video and access control systems
- Advises the Supervisor of urgent matters, life safety incidents, etc., in a timely manner to ensure the appropriate triage is applied and the appropriate steps are taken
- Follows procedures, work instructions and other directions from the Supervisor, G4S Management or the client
- Collects information and data, creates and provides reports, maintains effective communications with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Performs data entry in a timely, accurate and inclusive manner
- Adheres to and promotes the client's and G4S policies and procedures at all times
- Liaises with employees, visitors and vendors in a helpful, cordial and pro-active manner.
- Participates in departmental meetings as required
- Communicates concerns, process improvement ideas or other opportunities for improvement to the Supervisor
- Performs other duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be fully bilingual (French English) both written and spoken
- Minimum two or more of work-related experience, preferably in the Security or protective services industry
- Call Centre/Dispatch Centre/Emergency Response Centre experience required
- Demonstrated experience in critical environments where decision making and actions can impact life-safety and business continuity
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with employee groups and builds partnerships at all levels of the organization •Strong administrative and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to implement performance management with direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve by active listening
- Well-developed analytical, mathematical, interpersonal, listening and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with Network/Telecommunications technology
- Knowledge of CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems, Monitoring alarms, Fire Panels, Environmental Alarms, Biometric Security Systems, Duress Alarms, and additional devices and sensors related to Security.
- Use of Microsoft Communicator, Incident Management Software and Office SharePoint and InfoPath is an asset.
- Relevant University and/or College Diploma required
Essential Employment Requirements:
- Fluently Bilingual in both French and English (Spoken and Written)
- Must have full time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of day shifts and overnight shifts
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Preference will be given to those who have 1 years of relevant security experience and/or completed an accredited law and justice college program
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Control Room Operator - High End Location (Downtown Toronto)
Location: Toronto, ON
Apply now Bilingual (English/French) Call Center Operator
Apply now Experienced Security Guard
Apply now Security Guard - High Profile
Apply now Service Technician