Bid Writer - Six Months FTC Home based Competitive
Bid Writer - Six Months FTCLocation: Home based | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 20 Nov 2020 | Closes: 24 Nov 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/MS/2058
As part of the Bids team, the Bid Writer will work with team members, internal and external stakeholders to develop, write and edit material for bids ensuring they meet both customer specifications as well as company standards and requirements, in order to win bids. If you have an analytical mind, a track record in successful bid writing and are looking for a new challenge, we would be interested in hearing from you.
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
- Write, review and edit bidding material, to ensure consistency of style, content and message and conformance to customer specification, scoring criteria and Company’s commercial policy.
- Ensure Win Themes are reflected in bid responses and maximise potential to achieve highest possible quality scores
- Work closely with Operations, and Central Support Services to coordinate and review bid response content – contributing to operational and commercial modelling as appropriate
- Ensure operationally viable, creative solutions that reflect best practice and value for money are submitted.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to share information and ensure that all requirements relating to tender documents are understood and taken into account.
- Manage all documentation and processes in line with company policies and standards
The Ideal Candidate:
The Ideal Candidate / Person Specification:
- The role holder will need an analytical mind, evidenced through degree or equivalent level study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of Big Bidding
- Track record in successful Bid writing
- Commercial awareness
- Commitment to inclusivity
Jobs that might be of interest:Director of Operations
Location: Livermore, California
Apply now Sales Engineer - ELV
Location: Abu Dhabi
Apply now Business Development Executive
Location: Abu Dhabi
Apply now Account Executive
Location: Austin, Texas
Apply now Sales and Bid Administrator