Bank Pharmacy Technician Wales, Bridgend £22-£25
Bank Pharmacy TechnicianLocation: Wales, Bridgend | Salary: £22-£25 | Posted: 27 May 2020 | Closes: 17 Jun 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8737
Bank Pharmacy Technician,
Salary £22.00 per hour Monday-Friday and £25.00 per hour for weekends and nights
HMP Parc, CF35 6AP
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding Pharmacy Technician role and want to develop your skills in an environment where no two days are the same then this could be the new job for you. As a Pharmacy Technician you will assist in the delivery of a high quality pharmacy service. You can expect to provide medicines management to assist in tackling identified inequalities, contributing to diagnosis of care and treatment needs. This includes providing pharmacy related information to patients and other healthcare professionals ensuring that the level of advice given is appropriate to overcome barriers of understanding.
About our Site: HMP Parc is a Category B men's private prison and Young Offenders Institution in Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, Wales and is the only privately operated prison in Wales. We currently hold 1600 men.
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a registered Pharmacy Technician
- Ability to motivate and manage staff effectively,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to influence and negotiate,
- Capacity to think strategically and ability to solve complex problems,
- Experience of autonomous working, as well as team working,
- Experience of writing policies and procedures,
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations,
- Passport for clearance.
- Experience of working within an NHS managed healthcare environment-e.g. hospital, CCG,
- Experience of managing Pharmacy staff,
- Independent prescriber,
- Experience of working within a secure environment,
- Evidence of working within a ‘value for money’ service.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.
Jobs that might be of interest:Pharmacist
Apply now Bank Nurse
Apply now Interventions Facilitator
Apply now Nurse / Paramedic
Location: GLOUCESTER, Gloucestershire
Apply now RMN- Primary Care (Fixed term contract)
Location: Liverpool, Liverpool