Bank Nurse MILTON KEYNES, Buckinghamshire £15.87
Bank NurseLocation: MILTON KEYNES, Buckinghamshire | Salary: £15.87 | Posted: 20 Jan 2020 | Closes: 10 Feb 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7586
Registered Nurse (RGN) Salary £15.87 per hour
About Us: G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
About our Site: Oakhill Secure Training Centre is an 80 bedded secure establishment that holds sentenced and remanded males from 12-17 years old. We provide healthcare services in line with the NHS including GP, Dentist, Optician, Physiotherapy, and Podiatry. We also provide Immunisations, Sexual health clinics and Young Fatherhood programs. We provide assessments using the Comprehensive assessment tool that are utilised across the youth secure estate. The team is made up of RNLDs, RMNs, and RGNs RCNs
- Golden Hello of £1500 (£500 on joining, £500 after 12 months, £500 after 24 months)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- To provide care for the physical needs of detainees in line with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- Undertake assessments of detainees to identify physical needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management.
- Provide professional advice and support to Paramedics, HCA’s and non-clinical staff to ensure effective health care in line with current best practice.
- Administer medications in accordance with professional standards and G4S policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Part 1 NMC Registration
- 5 year UK history of residence
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs that might be of interest: