Bank Nurse BRIDGEND £22.00-£25.00
Bank NurseLocation: BRIDGEND | Salary: £22.00-£25.00 | Posted: 4 Jan 2021 | Closes: 8 Feb 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7457
Bank Nurse (RGN)
Salary: £22.00-£25.00 per hour
Winners of the RCNi Nurse Award for Learning Disability Nursing 2020'
Are you an exceptional Adult Registered Nurse looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
About our Site:
HM Prison Parc is a Category B men's private prison and Young Offenders Institution in Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, Wales and is the only privately operated prison in Wales. We currently hold 1600 men.
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Part 1 NMC Registration
- Experience of working within a team
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- 5 year UK history of residence
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
- Experience of working within a secure environment
- Experience of triage
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience of long term conditions.
For further information please email: email@example.com
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.