Bank Forensic Medical Examiner Avon and Somerset, Somerset £31.82 per hour
Bank Forensic Medical ExaminerLocation: Avon and Somerset, Somerset | Salary: £31.82 per hour | Posted: 18 Jan 2021 | Closes: 1 Mar 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8677
Bank Forensic Medical Examiner (FME)
Location: Avon and Somerset
Shifts: Either 07:00-19:00 OR 19:00-07:00
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
Are you a Doctor looking for a change? We have several opportunities in a forensic setting in the Avon and Somerset area?
We offer the opportunity to join an established setting where you will have autonomy to make your own decisions, whilst working alongside other departments and stakeholders. These roles are varied and will include triage and the management of patients.
Benefits of working with us:
- Salary of £31.82 per hour
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Full registration with the GMC with a licence to practice
- Completed FY2 as a minimum
- A&E experience
- Psychiatry experience
- Good communication
- Medical Indemnity (minimum £10 million)
- Driving licence, plus access to own vehicle
- Diligence and empathy
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a minimum 5 year checkable employment and education history including criminal record vetting.
To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are successful at the interview stage, you will be required to complete all vetting paperwork within 7 working days.