Bank Call Handler Chelmsford, Essex £8.91-£14.42
Bank Call HandlerLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £8.91-£14.42 | Posted: 19 Oct 2021 | Closes: 23 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10546
Bank Call Handler
Varied start times, 6 and 9 hour shifts on a 24 hour rolling rota
Chelmsford, CM1 1GU
£8.91-£14.42 per hour
Work within the protocols of G4S Health, in providing a service to police and other G4S Medical Services customers. Provide and manage Call Centre service
excellence by utilizing critical thinking skills, sound judgment and established protocols. To assist Call Centre team to deliver excellent service while adhering to
processes and procedures. Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- To assist in answering all calls promptly and courteously using the correct company greeting
- To take ownership in finding HCP/FME staff in and out of rota to cover jobs to ensure SLAs are adhered to
- To record and update all call information on the appropriate electronic systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- To effectively manage the resources within the rota of HCP and FME staff to ensure maximum efficiency and coverage.
- To promote and enhance the image of G4S at all times encouraging excellent relations with customers and medical colleagues.
- To ensure polite, efficient and appropriate communication exists at all times
- Enhances G4S reputation by fostering ownership and personal responsibility for exceeding service expectations.
- Promotes sense of pride in Call Centre and positive interpersonal relations among all team members.
- Recommends areas or approaches for improvement
- The post holder must not divulge any confidential information to an unauthorized person that they may access during their employment.
- Takes ownership in improving Call Centre performance, supports projects to improve protocols and organizational priorities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Application of common sense approach
- A caring attitude and an outgoing, friendly manner, able to show empathy
- Demonstrate high level of commitment to the provision of an efficient and effective service
- Ability to work to deadlines, at times under considerable pressure, without compromising standards of performance, calm under pressure
- Able to ensure confidentiality
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and prioritise
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to change shifts to help cover sickness and annual leave.
- Knowledge of Forensic Medical Services
- Experience of working in confidential environment
- Geographical knowledge of the local areas to be worked within
- A resilient team player with drive and ambition.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Complaints Handling
- Strong customer service background.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
It is G4S’ current policy (subject to the Equality Act 2010), in the light of the specific work being undertaken, that all [employees] must be fully vaccinated or have had the relevant [“full”]Covid-19 vaccinations [(including any “waiting period”)] by their commencement date.
A Disability Confident application was made a couple of years ago for the whole of G4S UK and Ireland, although the submission (including case studies etc) came from ESS. At that time Level 2 was awarded. Submission was recently made for re accreditation - but this time for Level 3 - and attached is the certificate confirming their achievement (which was again awarded to the whole business).
Jobs that might be of interest:Logistics Coordinator - Chelmsford (Evenings)
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Ambulance Care Assistant - Dartford
Location: Dartford, Kent
Apply now Ambulance Care Assistant (Driver) - QEH Woolwich LONDON
Location: SE18 4QH
Apply now Ambulance Care Assistant (Driver) Maidstone
Location: ME20 7EZ
Apply now Ambulance Care Assistant (Driver) - UCLH
Location: North West London