Aviation Security Agent UK and I/F654/141538/4 Hounslow £9.12
Aviation Security Agent UK and I/F654/141538/4Location: Hounslow | Salary: £9.12 | Posted: 17 Jan 2019 | Closes: 20 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/TP/2882273/141538
20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme, Contributory Health Plan
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Aviation Agent to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in the Hounslow area.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- To perform aviation security tasks such as bag and body searches, plane guarding and aircraft searches in accordance with DfT regulations and local operating procedures
- To use and maintain company/customer equipment as and when supplied
The Ideal Candidate:
To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
- Must be a UK resident for the last 3 years
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Must be able to pass the CRC check
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period
About the Company:
G4S is a FTSE 100 Company and the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Jobs that might be of interest: