AutoCAD Engineer - Security Systems Abu Dhabi £0.00 - £0.00
AutoCAD Engineer - Security SystemsLocation: Abu Dhabi | Salary: £0.00 - £0.00 | Posted: 4 Apr 2019 | Closes: 31 May 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: United Arab Emirates | Region / Division: North Africa, Middle East and Southern Asia | Reference: G4S/TP/1427238/151545
G4S is currently looking for an experienced AutoCAD Engineer for our Electronic Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing design function in an efficient and professional manner and provide support to the Project Team. He/she will provide layouts, general arrangements and detailed technical drawings throughout the project lifecycle on AutoCAD and appropriate drawing tools in accordance with G4S ESS design requirements, quality standards and clients project specifications.
- Provide design support to the Project installation department
- Prepare documents for submittals and quotations based on specification
- Prepare compliance statements
- Prepare drawing submittals
- Create tender specification and pricing
- Provide final costing to sales on the project is awarded
- Internal monthly reporting
- Maintain ISO formats and ensuring implementation including document control
- Ensure good relations are maintained with all members of staff at all levels
- Adherence to the Quality Management System procedures and its performance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent from a reputable university
- Minimum of 3 years AutoCAD experience in an Electronic Security Systems and communications environment and/or construction role.
- Diploma in AutoCAD or similar applications
- Strong English communication, written and verbal
- Advanced engineering and electronic equipment and operation skills
- Able to work flexible hours and be on call when required
- Methodical and organized
- Strong attention to detail.
Jobs that might be of interest: