ATM Investigator (Centurion) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa Centurion Market related
ATM Investigator (Centurion) - G4S Cash Solutions - South AfricaLocation: Centurion | Salary: Market related | Posted: 5 Dec 2019 | Closes: 5 Jan 2020 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/2716490/177733
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Cash Solutions has a vacancy for an ATM Investigator based in Centurion.
Reporting to the Regional ATM Manager, the ATM Investigator is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely administration/completion of the investigation process in line with company policies and procedures.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which support plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Main Purpose of Position:
The effective investigation of ATM incidents and compiling intelligence to mitigate risk to the organisation. Accurate reporting on individual cases to build a solid data base and identify trends.
Effective ATM related investigation within the company and in compliance with legislation and company policy
- The accurate and efficient investigation of all incidents / allegations of criminal activity
- The accurate and efficient investigation of all ATM related accidents resulting in injury, damage or loss
- Compile case dockets for each investigation, recording all relevant information
- Liaise with management regarding investigations and incidents
As directed mitigate the risk control process in the end to end ATM environment within the company
- Identify breakdown in ATM processes and procedures
- Build chronological sequence of events to ensure measures are put in place to prevent recurrence
- Audit branches on corrective actions
- Investigate and promote compliance with company policies and procedures
Liaise with SAPS, Commissioners and legal bodies
- Provide appropriate assistance to SAPS officials to ensure criminal prosecution of cases investigated on behalf of G4S
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant associated Tertiary qualification recommended
- A minimum of 3 years relevant investigations experience with proven track record of implementation of security measures along with associated policies and procedures essential
- Exposure / experience relating to ATM’s with specific reference to operational and functional knowledge(including but limited to Audits)will be highly beneficial
- Roles include extensive local travelling
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Computer Literacy
- Report writing
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong surveillance and risk analysis
- Quick decision-making ability
- Ability to gather and analyse data
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest: