Assurance Officer Preston, Lancashire £20,000 to £25,000
Assurance OfficerLocation: Preston, Lancashire | Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 | Posted: 4 Aug 2021 | Closes: 29 Sep 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10012
G4S Employment Support Services (ESS) are looking to recruit a dedicated team across the North West of England to deliver the new RESTART employability programme on behalf of DWP.
The RESTART contract will support individuals into long term employment across the North West through our network of Suppliers and Stakeholders and we are looking to recruit a team of individuals, in a variety of roles, to ensure the success of that delivery.
To apply for our roles you don't necessarily need experience in Employability or Welfare to Work but you do need to be enthusiastic about understanding the industry, passionate about delivering quality and success and have the skill set to meet the requirements of the role.
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an Assurance Officer to join our newly established team.
Working alongside the Assurance Manager, you will support the Employment Support Services division to ensure compliant contract delivery.
You will also work with internal colleagues and external partners to carry out on site and desk-based checks against Customer Service Standards and the Restart contract, as well as supporting the validation of self-employment Job Outcomes.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Complete on site checks in Supplier premises checking that site requirements are correct and customer records are compliant.
- Complete an annual review of contract compliance on each of the provider sites.
- Complete desk based sample checks of Suppliers own assurance activity.
- Analyse data and use this to inform the Operations and Risk team and influence business changes.
- Prepare for and facilitate DWP PCO monitoring checks (DWP audits of provision).
- Identify trends and risks and take appropriate action.
- Compile monthly compliance data to support contract reviews and performance improvement.
- Support the Assurance Manager and the wider G4S team with the preparation of internal and external audit activities.
- Ensure Self-employment outcomes are validated to minimum contractual standards prior to claim submission.
- Liaise with internal teams and colleagues to support continuous improvement within the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for an individual with the following skills:
- IT Literate.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally both in writing and verbally.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role requiring attention to detail is advantageous.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary of £20,000 £25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users.
- Subsidised healthcare plan.
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics).
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
G4S are an equal opportunities employer and holders of the Disability Confident Employer status.
Jobs that might be of interest:Scheduler
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Apply now Call Handler
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Scheduler - Montreal
Location: Montreal, QC
Apply now Branch Administrator/Recruiter
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Apply now Branch Administrator and Recruiter - Contract
Location: Kingston, ON