Assistant Guard Force Commander Lusaka $0.00 - $0.00
Assistant Guard Force CommanderLocation: Lusaka | Salary: $0.00 - $0.00 | Posted: 13 May 2022 | Closes: 27 May 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: Zambia | Region / Division: Sub-Saharan Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/7451287/220442
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the level of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice
G4S Zambia seeks to appoint an Assistant Guard Force Commander who will be based in Lusaka and will be involved in the implementation and drive of the business Security Operations for Zambia. The candidate will report to the Guard Force Commander
- The incumbent will manage Security Systems, Policies, Procedures and other Security/Guard personnel.
Assist the FSCO in the training of Security Officer
Conducting tests for guards (i.e. observation tests, site knowledge tests, loyalty tests),
Discipline of Security Officers
Regularly conduct snap checks to all designated guarding posts and ensure the guards are alert and adhering to the security site procedures.
Monitor and ensure that security SOPs are adhered to,
Maintain and ensure that security records and site registers are properly kept and updated, which will include: Visitors book, gate pass register, occurrence book, detection of surveillance records, incidents records),
Monitor security systems i.e. alarms and report any malfunctions to administration,
Ensure that fire fighting and prevention SOPs are adhered to
Ascertain all gate passes have been duly authorised as appropriate. Ensure all gate passes have been delivered to the admin/transport department for their confirmation with heads of units.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum qualification of a Diploma in Law, Public Administration, Sociology, Criminal Justice System, Security Studies or in any Social Science, a degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a management position in the Police, Military, or any security organization.
- Proficiency in writing, reading, and speaking English in addition to a local language commonly used in the area of operation.
- Must not have a police or criminal record.
- Physically fit and of sound health and mind.
- Self-driven, imaginative and requires minimum supervision.
- Drivers’ license and must be computer literate
Jobs that might be of interest:Deputy Team Leader T1
Apply now Screening Officer - YVR
Location: Richmond, BC
Apply now Screening Officer - Kamloops Airport
Location: Kamloops, BC
Apply now Detention Officer - Flex
Apply now Screening Officer - Bilingual (English/French) - Whitehorse International Airport
Location: Whitehorse, YT