Area Security Officer Keith, United Kingdom 9.90 hourly
Area Security OfficerLocation: Keith, United Kingdom | Salary: 9.90 hourly | Posted: 21 Jul 2022 | Closes: 21 Aug 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 788
Are you looking for a fresh start in your career?
As a security officer for G4S, variety is guaranteed. Your day-to-day duties will adapt to meet the demand of the business and will ensure no two days are exactly the same.
You’ll ensure the safety of our customers and clients based at an active distillery in Morayshire, with full training and support every step of the way.
We are looking for enthusiastic security officers to join us on a permanent, full-time basis in Morayshire. You will benefit from a permanent shift pattern working a combination of days, nights and weekends.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
Previous experience in security is a must for this role due to the nature of the sites you’ll be working on. If you hold your SIA licence and have experience working in the security sector, come and join our team. We know you'll get off to a flying start!
A typical week may involve working on a range of sites ensuring the safety of our customers' staff, their buildings and assets, and providing excellent customer service with a smile. Other elements of the role will include:
- Building relationships with employers and community organisations
- Working as part of a team and on your own depending on site requirements
- An opportunity to work a stable shift pattern at a prominent site in Mulben.
- A wide variety to the job including access/egress duties, customer service and answering queries, conducting site and mobile patrols, reporting/logging of potential incidents and liaising with visitors face to face and via the phone
Join G4S and you can enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and tailored on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
The Ideal Candidate
If you are aged 18 or over and are a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service all times, then this could be the career for you!
Due to the nature of this role, we are looking for candidates who already hold their SIA licence and have experience in the security sector.
Our contractual requirements mean that there are opportunities for a range of shift patterns and therefore you will need to be available to work Monday to Sunday, including bank holidays. Your shifts can be both days + nights and you’ll need to hold a full UK driving license plus have access to your own vehicle.
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
Jobs that might be of interest: