Area Security Officer Belfast Belfast, United Kingdom £10.90 hourly
Area Security Officer BelfastLocation: Belfast, United Kingdom | Salary: £10.90 hourly | Posted: 19 Dec 2023 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 8629
Do you consider yourself to be a people person?
Does that sound like you?
If so, then have you considered a career as a security officer? A career that offers you flexibility, variety, full training and a recognised qualification at no initial cost to you?
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- We offer increased work opportunity seasonally - in the Spring and Summer we have increased events and opportunities to work at seasonal sites
- Contracted hours mean we will pay you even if we cannot schedule you for work
Sounds good doesn’t it?
If you are wanting to consider this position, we are currently recruiting for Security Officer's in Belfast!
We have three positions available, with varying shift patterns. Please see below for the details:
Security Officer - 50-60 hours per week, working Monday to Sunday (5 days out of 7). You will be required to be flexible for day and night shifts.
Area Security Officer - Full time contracted hours, Covering various sites and shifts We need flexibility Monday to Sunday, You will need to hold a full UK driving license for this.
Am I suited to being a Security Officer?
Previous experience in security is not a must, but if you're already working in the industry, or have before, we welcome you to join our team. We know you'll get off to a flying start!
A typical week will include:
- Building relationships with employers and community organisations
- Working as part of a team and on your own depending on site requirements
- Based in government buildings, you’ll be working within clear guidelines, dealing with employees & members of the public who need to attend the building
- An opportunity to work across a number of sites where you will gain increased knowledge, growing your own value as a guard
If you are aged 18 or over and are a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service all times, then this could be the career for you!
Jobs that might be of interest: