Area Operations Controller Leeds, United Kingdom Up to 25500
Area Operations ControllerLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 25500 | Posted: 26 May 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 140
G4S, a leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees
In the role of Area Operations Controller you will be responsible for communicating effectively with a vast operational team ensuring all operational demands are met within strict time frames.
This role will see you take account and require planning, foresight and effective workload prioritisation working in conjunction with others on a rotating shift pattern. Your role will require you to carry out extensive project works and that Javelin/HCM is updated in good time.
This role will require excellent people skills and an understanding of escalation of issues in line with the account framework.
- Deployment of all security officers in line with customer requirements
- Keeping the scheduling database up to date including all Joiners, Induction Training, Rosters, Leavers, Absence, etc.
- Ensure the management and action of the Telecontact system
- Supervising System arbitration and Ad Hoc provision
- Responsible for assisting remotely working security personnel across the UK.
- Ensuring that individuals are checking in and out as required
- Assisting managers in the deployment of personnel in line with contractual requirements
- Monitor the system to prevent possible issues of unavailability
- Rostering and scheduling of all personnel
- Reporting of Dropped Hours
- Providing employee advice and welfare calls as required
- Telecontact Management & inaccuracy reduction
- Telecontact Arbitration and escalation
- Programming of Ad-Hoc work, sickness reporting and skills database
- Maintaining Operational systems information
- Providing incident management support asdirected by the team leader
- Dealing with wage queries - End of week / month collation and checks
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a focus upon continuous improvement, both personally and to the benefit of the client and G4S and can effectively operate with the minimum of supervision and direction
Jobs that might be of interest: