Area Operations Controller/A971/135210/2 Belfast & £18000 - £22000 based on experiemce
Area Operations Controller/A971/135210/2Location: Belfast | Salary: £18000 - £22000 based on experiemce | Posted: 27 Nov 2018 | Closes: 27 Dec 2018 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
Mon- Fri and some weekend on call as required
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Operations Controller to support the region in the Belfast area.
- Maintain scheduling of all employees and portfolios for which the AOC covers ensuring delivery of 100% of contractual and temporary hours.
- Resolving unplanned absences at short notice.
- Ensure that new and temporary contracts are set correctly in COSMOS.
- Produce front line financial control be delivering employee work patterns in a cost effective manner.
- Display and positive and professional image at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities and adapt to a changing environment
- Ownership and management of the team shift Rota using company IT & Software.
- Supervision that manning levels are met for all duties and ad-hoc requirements.
- Maintain the shift Rota and ensure coverage of staff failing to report for work.
- Supervision of staff holidays, forward planning and coverage of annual leave.
- Management of sickness and absence.
- Assistance in disciplinary matters.
- Administration of contractual compliance, providing data to evidence KPI compliance as required.
- HR, Pay and General Administration support.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Effective decision making and sound judgment skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – building trust and support
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Competent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Adherence to company policies & operating procedures
- CTC will be required
About the Company:
G4S is a FTSE 100 Company and the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Jobs that might be of interest:Property Assistant/A971/128124/5
Location: Various Locations in Northern Ireland
Apply now Area Relief Station Enquiry Assistant/A971/134794/1
Location: Bangor, Newtownards, and Downpatrick
Apply now Support Officer/A971/138528/1
Apply now Security Officer/A971/135348/1
Apply now CCTV Operator/A971/139692/2