Applications Engineering Manager New Jersey & Competitive
Applications Engineering ManagerLocation: New Jersey | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 3 Jan 2019 | Closes: 30 Apr 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology
AMAG is looking for a experienced Applications Engineering Manager to be responsible for managing pre-sales and enterprise sales support for AMAG Technology’s Access Control, Video Management, Identity Management, and Visitor Management solutions.
- Providing day to day management of the North America Application Engineering Team.
- Providing direct pre-sales support for strategic customers
- Capture and documentation of customer requirements and business case justification for development of product enhancements and custom solutions.
- Expert level understanding of best practices around Access Control and Video Management.
- Understanding of all AMAG products lines including Identity Management, PSIM, and Incident Management.
- Managing the team on responses to technical proposal requests.
- Maintaining expertise on major compliance regulations for Aviation, Finance, and Energy Markets
- Designing and implementing improved process and operational policies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years of experience with sales and pre-sales of AMAG Symmetry products.
- Previous management experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience with the following:
- TSA , AEEE security processes and procedures.
- FDIC, BASEL (II & III). PCI and other Federal and International Finance regulations.
- NERC/FERC customers and compliance as it relates to Physical Security.
- Technical support for PACS and Video Management systems for a multi-national Access Control Vendor.
- Microsoft® Visio ®, PowerPoint® and Project® or similar applications.
- AQ Quotation tool including template generation and advanced tools.
- SOA Architecture, XML Web Services (WSDL, JSON, etc.) integration technologies.
- SQL Database administration.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Bid Executive
Location: Sutton, Surrey
Apply now Insurance and Licensing Specialist
Location: Omaha. NE
Apply now Pre-Sales Engineer
Apply now Key Account Manager
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Torrance, California