Applications Engineer Northwest Competitive
Applications EngineerLocation: Northwest | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 20 Dec 2019 | Closes: 30 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NW122019AE
AMAG Technology is seeking a talented application’s pre-sales engineer who has experience with physical security solutions to interact with executive level peers at many prestigious and recognizable global organizations.
- Work closely with the regional sales team to provide and coordinate pre-sales technical support throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Acting as the subject matter expert for the region supporting Sales, and Channel partners with AMAG Technology solutions.
- Configure and lead demonstration of products and solutions to current and prospective customers, as the lead technical resource.
- Manage End User Pilots, and Proof of Concept projects.
- Attend industry trade shows, participate in industry workgroups, lunch and learns, and promote AMAG Technology solutions.
- Assist sales with technical responses and content for proposals in response to RFPs, RFI's & RFQs.
- Craft and deliver quotations, proposals, requirements documentation, and Architecture & Integration designs based on customer requirements.
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, and Customer Support by providing feedback on potential product enhancements and market demands, as well as competitive direction.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Familiar with Physical Access Control Systems, Video Management Systems, and/or other Security Software is preferred.
- Previous pre-sales or deployment experience in Physical Security Solutions is ideal for this role.
- Experience with Access Control Systems, Video Management Systems, or Intrusion Systems.
- Experience with AMAG Symmetry Access Control and Video Systems is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to customers including technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are highly desired.
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Hands on Experience with Workstation and Server Operating systems, Computer Networking, and SQL Server is helpful in this role.
- Technical degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: