Application Developer & Support Bangkok Competitive
Application Developer & SupportLocation: Bangkok | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 23 Jul 2019 | Closes: 30 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: G4SI | Region / Division: Europe | Reference: G4S/TP/4080552/163389
G4S International Logistics (G4SI) are innovators in global and domestic secure transport solutions and we strive on unpredictable challenges faced on a daily basis to meet our client’s needs. Our Mission is to be the partner of choice for large organizations needing very high security solutions to international logistics risk; we achieve this through client and employee engagement and best capabilities. We make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge and expertise.
Specialising in door to door secure transportation, insurance, third party logistics, inventory/storage services and risk mitigation we are well known in the industry for our integrity and consultative approach. Banks, financial institutions, governments, mines, diamond cutters, jewellery manufacturers and retailers worldwide rely on us to protect their commercial and reputational risk while optimizing their business operations.
Our team of highly skilled professionals are supported by superior technology and our industry leading security and risk management processes are continuously reviewed and refined in order to adapt to the constantly changing risk landscape.
We maintain a fluid and agile workforce to respond and react to change, always thinking on our feet and applying sound judgement in our decision making. We value our talent and make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge, expertise and innovation.
If you think G4Si is the best place for you, we have the following opportunity in our Bangkok Office.
- Design, code and test new Windows Applications, Automation Solution and web software applications using .Net Technologies - .NET 2.0 or above, C#, WPF, WCF, Web API
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Checking the adequacy of automation tool covering logic, functional specification, user-manuals
- Resolving simple and straight-forward user queries and fixes
- Making changes to the already developed automation tool
- Updating the documentation covering functional specification and user manuals
- Conducting hand holding and training sessions for newly developed applications
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduation at least a bachelor's degree or above
- 1-3 years of relevant experience on .Net technologies/C#
- OOPs concepts
- .NET 2.0 or above, C#, WPF, WCF, Web API
- Access Database, SQL Server and SQL queries
- Data Interfaces / Data Integration
- Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
Key Minimum Skills:
- Knowledge of Logistics business
- Strong English analysis and communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate and engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently without guidance or supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team
- Excellent data comprehension skills read and carefully interpret business requirements
- Excellent customer service orientation, communication (written and verbal) and problem solving skills
Jobs that might be of interest:Locator
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Chlemsford, Massachusetts
Apply now Utility Dispatcher
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Utility Locator
Location: Kenosha County, Wisconsin
Apply now IT Network and Security Specialist