Airport Shuttle Bus Driver ENFIELD , NS C$13.20 - C$13.20
Airport Shuttle Bus DriverLocation: ENFIELD , NS | Salary: C$13.20 - C$13.20 | Posted: 10 Feb 2020 | Closes: 10 Mar 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/3380092/185057
Airport Shuttle Bus Driver - Halifax, Nova Scotia
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC) credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
The Park N Fly Shuttle Bus Driver is responsible for shuttling Park N Fly customers from the Park N Fly lot to the Air Terminal Building and then on return from the Air Terminal building to the Park N Fly Lot.
This position requites a high level of service by supplying timely and efficient response times ,anticipating customer needs and maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Radio Use
- Fuel the bus before the end of shift
- Ensure no smoking policy is maintained aboard all buses
- Assist passengers with luggage
- Be familiar and explain pricing for bus service
- Provide additional service to persons with disabilities,elderly and persons travelling with small children
- Keep bus clean
- Inspect bus and maintain vehicle inspection log;
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to work 12 hr a day shift rotations ( days and nights)
- Must have a class 4 drivers license
- Must have a clean drivers abstract
- Must have exceptional customer service
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Cost Controller
Apply now Performance and Reporting Lead
Apply now Detainee Custody Officer
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Apply now Logistics Coordinator
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Apply now Treatment Manager
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire