AIC Administrator/Y315/129237/3 Tewkesbury & £9.33 Per Hour
AIC Administrator/Y315/129237/3Location: Tewkesbury | Salary: £9.33 Per Hour | Posted: 23 Oct 2018 | Closes: 31 Jan 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
28 days annual leave, company sick pay, plus other benefits including opt-in pension plan and health scheme.
Do you want to be part of a leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions?
G4S is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
The hours required for this role are 42.5 hours per week based on 12hrs shifts on a 4 on 4 off roster pattern over 12 months.
The Access & Information Centre (AIC) acts as a 24 hour hub hosting multiple helpdesks and systems for several key G4S accounts. The AIC act as the “brain” of the business, receiving information in many different forms, processing this and sending to the relevant party for action. The key tasks of the role are.
- Assisting with the creation and administration of contract related reports and detailed analysis
- Manage and coordinate enquires and requests from the customer
- Handle and filter incoming calls to the AIC in accordance with procedures
- Process work orders from the customer
- Act as a point of escalation
- Communicate with and, support the G4S Operational Teams
- Undertake Administration tasks as detailed by the Manager or Team Leader
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competences
- IT literate to an intermediate level – Google Mail and Microsoft Office essential
- Quality Awareness - achieve a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focus
- The ability to work under your own initiative
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Analyse and interpret data
- Enthusiasm and drive
To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a 5 year checkable work history
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK/EU
- Fluent written and spoken English
About the Company:
G4S is the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Jobs that might be of interest:AIC Administrator/Y311/130807/2
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucester
Apply now Court Security Officer Q604/140255/1
Location: Salford, Country Court Money Claims Centre
Apply now Security Officer/L231/127143/1
Apply now Security Officer/L231/123954/1
Apply now Area Security Officer/C441/114861/2
Location: Stourport-on-Severn, Worcester