Administrator , Ireland 12.00 hourly
AdministratorLocation: , Ireland | Salary: 12.00 hourly | Posted: 11 May 2022 | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 76
G4S Secure Solutions (IRE) are seeking an experienced Administration professional to join our lively team located on a client site within the city center . This position is permanent with a view to start immediately for the right candidate.
The Receptionist/Administrator is responsible for reception duties, this role also involves administrative support for various departments. This is a varied role working as part of a busy site.
- Operating switchboard and directing calls in a professional manner
- Sending shipments by courier & handling outgoing post
- Managing and ordering stationery and other essential office stock
- Manage and deal with the day-to-day queries from the business and our vendors, escalating issues where necessary
- Setting up new vendors on purchasing system.
- Maintain & manage the department Time Management System
- Co-ordinate and deliver weekly Site Communications newsletter
- Manage hotel bookings when requested
- Manage and approve new mobile phone applications
- Manage and process corporate card approvals
- Complete Weekly Safety Metrics Report
- Manage the local service awards process and recognition vouchers for the site.
- Provide Admin Support for various departments
- Responsible for Meeting Room Booking system
- Responsible for managing records and files
- Ad hoc project support as required.
- Personable, friendly, enjoys interacting with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Fluent English.
- Excellent organisational/time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently and work on own initiative
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, hands-on environment
- Strong Microsoft suite skills (particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel).
Jobs that might be of interest: