AdministratorLocation: | Salary: £19,445.89 | Posted: 17 Jul 2019 | Closes: 14 Aug 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7974
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Fixed Term Contract for an Administrator to join our team in Stockton - on - Tees until 31st March 2020.
Benefits as a Administrator:
- Salary of £19,445.89 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- G4S Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- G4S Box Office: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Love to Shop Campaigns
Shifts: 40 hours per week (Full Time)
Please note this is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2020.
Job Outline: To provide an effective and efficient administration service to the Clinical Governance Manager and Information Governance Clinician NE Prison
- Maintains confidentiality, adhering to GDPR and maintaining Caldecott Guidelines at all times.
- Respond to DSAR via email or post from patients and solicitors in a positive and professional manner at all times ensuring responses are within GDPR guidelines.
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner and meets audit requirements and is in line with GDPR guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with appropriate others to minimise risk.
- Builds positive relationships and works well as part of a team. Is flexible and able to support other team members as required.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls, ensuring messages are prioritised and delivered in a timely manner.
- Answer enquiries and directing other more complex enquiries to the appropriate person.
- Deal with all routine queries so that an appropriate response is provided
- To operate within the equality and diversity framework.
- Carry out any reasonable request from your Line Manager.
- Participate in bi annual Employee Development Review (EDR).
- Be prepared to undertake training and development appropriate to role.
- Cross site working
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to demonstrate a good level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience of working within a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to priorities
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Basic IT Skills.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Flexibility as cross site working may be required.
- Car Owner/Driver
Desirable Skills and Requirements:
- Experience of working within a secure environment
- Experience of working within a healthcare environment
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
We anticipate a high volume of applications for this role, therefore this advert may close early once sufficient applications are received.
Successful candidates will be informed if they have been shortlisted for interview via email.
If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks then you should presume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobs that might be of interest:Primary Care Clinical Lead
Apply now Bank Porter
Apply now Regional Healthcare Administrator
Apply now Staff Nurse - Deerbolt YOI
Apply now Substance Misuse Specialist / Non-Medical Prescriber - HMP Durham