Administrator - Contract Playbook Programme Home Based £20,000 - £21,000
Administrator - Contract Playbook ProgrammeLocation: Home Based | Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 | Posted: 10 Jun 2022 | Closes: 1 Jul 2022 | Job Type: Part Time and Fixed Term | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 11926
Administrator - Contract Playbook Programme
G4S Care and Rehabilitation Services
Salary £20,000 - £21,000 per annum, Fixed Term for 12 months
Full Time, 40 hours per week
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a Project roll out!
Be that person who makes a difference!
More about us
G4S Care & Rehabilitation Services (CaRS) currently manages 5 prisons, one secure training centre and a number of community contracts in England and Wales. The philosophy of our prisons is to rehabilitate offenders and equip them to re-integrate into mainstream society on release. We seek to normalise prison conditions as far as possible to reflect life in the outside community. Our aim is to create an environment in which staff and prisoners feel safe.
We are now looking for an Administrator to join our central Team remotely working from home.
You will provide central onsite administrative support in relation to the Care & Rehabilitation Services Playbook roll out Programme across the estate.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are:
- To work closely with the programme team, Prison Deputy Director and any other key personnel to provide effective reactive and proactive administrative support to the Contract Playbook roll out programme
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to support successful embedding of playbook
- Creation of comprehensive supporting documentation, organisation of files, management and maintenance of records
- Identification of opportunities for continuous improvement
- Facilitation of sharing of best practice
- Coordinate activity and develop and produce communications to foster a culture that actively promotes Health and Safety, staff development and wellbeing with a focus on service delivery
- Monitoring of progress and risks, following up actions, following up risk mitigation
- To arrange and provide administrative support for a range of meetings including minute taking and preparation of meeting agendas.
- Diary management
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Administrator and therefore must be able to demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines, have a keen eye for detail, have the ability to prioritise workload and challenge where necessary.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, as well as working proactively and using your own initiative. It is key that you are flexible and adaptable to deal with ever-changing scenarios. The role requires an individual with excellent IT skills.
You will be an engaging, hardworking individual with a good sense of humour, who shares our ethics and values and is eager to support. A proven professional with professionalism and integrity, you will play an integral part to the success of the Programme roll out.
Equality and Diversity is an important part of G4S Care and Rehabilitation Services. We actively encourage applications from all diverse groups
G4S CaRS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and adults at risk and each employee is expected to support these goals.
Please note that these vacancies are subject to a 5 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home Office and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 3 years. You will also need to provide full details of your employment and education history for the last 5 years as part of the security screening process for this role.
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Experience Agent - EASS
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Administration and Payroll Assistant
Location: IG3 8YB, Essex
Apply now Call Handler
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Performance Officer - North West
Apply now Customer Experience Advisor - DWP
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley