Administrator/A417/139486/1 Belfast & £7.83
Administrator/A417/139486/1Location: Belfast | Salary: £7.83 | Posted: 2 Jan 2019 | Closes: 11 Jan 2019 | Job Type: Fixed & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme, Contributory Health Plan and excellent career progression opportunities.
Do you want to be part of a leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions?
G4S is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
- Ability to work in a busy environment with high volumes
- Ability to escalate concerns to senior management
- Act as first point of contact
- Take incoming calls and assist with queries in a swift and professional manner.
- Prioritise incoming emails from all lines of business and respond in a timely manner.
- Ensure that documented procedures are kept up to date and spreadsheets are maintained
- Run daily, weekly and monthly reports on a security database to ensure records are kept up to date.
- Arrange meetings, compile and distribute minutes.
- Assist the team supervisor/manager with project work as and when required.
- Assist office management with ad-hoc duties.
The Ideal Candidate:
Core skills and competences:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - ability to communicate to all levels of management and departments
- Prioritise - ability to prioritise in a busy environment with a number of tasks
- Proven organisational skills - ability to organise and establish an efficient process
- Excellent IT skills (able to use Microsoft packages). Very good understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills (Essential).
- Working knowledge of (Intermediate and above) Microsoft Package and Outlook (Essential).
- Proven ability to prioritise work load on a daily basis and work under pressure (Essential).
- Working knowledge of diary management, contract management and knowledge of Access (Desirable).
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Highly organized.
- Time management.
- Being able to prioritise and multi-task.
- Use own initiative to improve existing processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and comply with confidentiality regulations.
- Team player
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Administrative experience within a banking environment
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
Personal Attributes/Candidate profile
- Team player who is willing to assist others to ensure Operational and contractual needs and requirements are met.
- Professional at all times and willing to assist.
- Proactive within the department in providing ideas and new process and procedures to ensure the efficient running of operations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
About the Company:
G4S is the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Jobs that might be of interest:Assistant Team Leader/A631/138576/1
Apply now Property Assistant/A971/128124/5
Location: Various Locations in Northern Ireland
Apply now CCTV Operator/A971/127399/1
Apply now Area Relief Station Enquiry Assistant/A971/134794/1
Location: Bangor, Newtownards, and Downpatrick
Apply now Security Officer/A971/135348/1