Administration Clerk - Port Elizabeth - G4S Cash Solutions South Africa Port Elizabeth Market Related
Administration Clerk - Port Elizabeth - G4S Cash Solutions South AfricaLocation: Port Elizabeth | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 23 Sep 2021 | Closes: 7 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/5265388/217957
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a admin clerk at our operations in Port Elizabeth.
Reporting to the Branch Administrator, this role is responsible to maintain administrative support to the branch.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which facilities management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
- Compiling of various reports
- Availability to work flexi-hours including weekends
- Obtaining various reports from all branches early morning and follow ups required
- Sending out of information
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience in the compiling of various reports
- Should be able to work flexi-hours, including weekends
- Must have good computer skills and writing abilities
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:Branch Security Officer
Apply now Delivery Driver
Apply now Delivery Driver
Apply now Driver - Cash Transportation
Location: BATTERSEA SW8
Apply now Driver - Multi Drop Cash Transportation