Admin Manager Brasside, Durham £25,000 - £30,000
Admin ManagerLocation: Brasside, Durham | Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 | Posted: 1 Mar 2019 | Closes: 29 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7657
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Admin Manager to join our team at HMP Frankland.
Benefits as Admin Manager:
- Salary between £25,000 and £30,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Shifts: 40 hours per week (Full Time)
To manage the delivery of excellent healthcare services to offenders in line with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- Coach and support Admin staff to maximise their performance and ensure high standards of care, values, ethical standards, equality and diversity, policies and procedures, legislationand contractual and professional requirements are met.
- Ensure the maintenance of security within the prison environment by compliance with security instructions.
- Provide line management support to administrative team.
- Identify resourcing needs and the ongoing selection, training and development of Admin staff, managing the effective utilisation of resources to ensure service delivery is optimised.
- Management of HR issues within the Admin Team (with support from HRA) including recruitment, employee relations, staff development, and absence management and employee development reviews (EDR).
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including external agencies, to ensure the continued development and delivery of an effective health service.
- Communicate effectively with appropriate others to minimise risk.
- Produce and interpret key management information. Identify relevant data requirements.
- Working with the health and safety team to assist in the maintenance of nationally recognised audits.
- Forecast future service requirements (activity levels)
- Coordinate the production and dissemination of reports, documents and information to ensure all staff and key stakeholders are informed.
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems, analysing information and making recommendations to enable continuous service improvement and development.
- Promotion of a positive health, safety and infection control culture to maintain a safe environment for all stakeholders.
- To operate within the equality and diversity framework.
- To work at all times within the bounds of confidentiality, adhering to data protection and maintaining Caldicott Guidelines.
- Be prepared to undertake training and development appropriate to role.
- Carry out investigations and disciplinary hearing as agreed with your Line Manager.
- Any additional duties as negotiated with your Line Manager.
- Some element of travel within the North East will be required as part of this role. Therefore your own mode of transport will be essential.
- The postholder will be required to have an Enhanced DBS Certificate, NOMS and CTC Clearance.
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience of leading and working within a team
- Evidence of managerial experience
- Evidence of further development of own managerial practice
- Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
- Able to analyse and interpret management information
- Manage challenging and complex situations
- Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- NVQ 4 Management qualification or equivalent.
- Driving License
- Experience of within a secure environment
- Experience of working within a healthcare environment
- Degree level qualification or above
- Experience of leading on an area of training or development.
- Familiarity with recruitment and selection of staff.
- Knowledge of HR procedures
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
Jobs that might be of interest:Primary Care Clinical Lead
Apply now Regional Healthcare Administrator
Apply now Band 5 Primary Care Staff Nurse
Apply now Staff Nurse - Deerbolt YOI
Apply now Forensic Medical Examiner - Doctor
Location: Bristol, City of