Account Manager Sunderland, United Kingdom Up to 45000
Account ManagerLocation: Sunderland, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 45000 | Posted: 13 Jan 2022 | Closes: 14 Mar 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 2200003Q-internal
We are looking for an Account Manager to manage the contract for a well known manufacturer in the UK. The main duties in this position are including the following but not limited to:
- Liaising with customer contact and building manager.
- Supporting the local team to achieve customers expectations.
- Ensuring regular updates and initiative are communicated internally as well as externally.
- Adding value by undertaking audits/surveys.
- Maintaining company documentation in accordance with GDPR and policy.
- Being proactive with virtual account team planning.
- Provide a proactive approach to service delivery – highlighting and offering solutions to where service delivery processes can be improved.
- Customer focus – the ability to establish and develop professional relationships with customers and influencers
- Liaise with customers on a regular planned basis to ensure service levels consistently meet customer expectations and support customer retention.
- Proactively dealing with any HR People matters with close liaison with the support functions
- Management of Security Officers through regular, planned visits and performance reviews, ensuring they have the required knowledge, skills, equipment and uniform to perform above the agreed requirements.
- Ensuring contract profitability through managing hours and direct costs within agreed parameters
- Improving Security Officers retention through proactive contact, support and coaching, addressing their issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Organisational and excellent Communication skills both written and oral.
- completion / submission of company documentation as required, ensuring systems and files are fully maintained.
The Ideal Candidate
- A good standard of education in Maths, English and IT.
- Ideally from a security background with prior experience of commercial contract management gained in a corporate, Critical National Infrastructure, Police or Military environment
- Experience of training, needs assessments and delivery
- Experience and understanding of project management
- Thorough understanding of H&S requirements
- Previous experience of Project management
- Prior line management experience is essential.
- Highest levels of integrity, respectfulness and professionalism required at all times.
- Open, trusting and in the spirit of mutual support, especially when dealing with conflict
- An engaging and proactive ‘can do’ attitude where successes and failures are shared.
- Doing what we say we are going to do and only committing to what can be done.
- Listen and communicate effectively.
- Ability to plan ahead as far as possible and share intelligence to prevent surprises.
- UK Driving License is essential
- Produce a Five year verifiable work history
Join G4S and you can also enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
About the Company
G4S is the world's leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We operate in over 90 countries. We have a truly global business with large established market positions in developed markets and outstanding positions in fast growing emerging markets. G4S has a unique global footprint, employing more than 570,000 people world-wide, and are the largest security solutions
Jobs that might be of interest:Locker Operative
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Apply now Deputy Team Leader T1
Apply now Screening Officer - YVR
Location: Richmond, BC
Apply now Screening Officer - Northwest Terrace-Kitimat Regional Airport
Location: Terrace, BC
Apply now Screening Officer - Comox Valley Airport
Location: Comox, BC