Account Manager Quincy, Massachusetts Salary Commensurate with Experience
Account ManagerLocation: Quincy, Massachusetts | Salary: Salary Commensurate with Experience | Posted: 4 Dec 2018 | Closes: 4 Jan 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an Account Manager. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible provision of a Cambridge, MA based security program for a strategic customer on behalf of G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. with the objective of providing direction and leadership for contracted services including guarding, receptionist, switchboard operations, patrol services, and other security solutions. This position oversees operations in both Cambridge and Weston, Massachusetts and is also responsible for client service, problem resolution, and service delivery monitoring and enhancements. The Account Manager deals with countries across many time zones requiring flexibility in working hours to meet requirements and participate in meetings/conference calls. This role will be responsible for developing and growing a solid relationship with the customer's senior security executives based in the U.S.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Conduct compliance audits to ensure G4S operations are performing in accordance with all contract requirements
- Initiate, coordinate and assume responsibility for benchmarking against best-in-class programs and other G4S global accounts; build and facilitate teamwork and partnerships and the implementation of progressive change
- Coordinate and/or perform security threat assessments of client facilities using authorized assessment tools
- Support G4S business requests for price adjustments
- Implement monthly and quarterly contractually-agreed key performance indicators to measure and enhance security team effectiveness and performance; ensure that account administration and tactical effectiveness metrics are at optimum levels
- Provide account management and oversight for the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff; plans, assigns, and directs work; provide performance feedback, coach associates, and ensure disciplinary actions, as necessary; support staff as appropriate in carrying out their respective responsibilities
- Manage client safety programs
- Position G4S for revenue growth with the customer; exploring new opportunities to service their requirements
- Coordinate with client to support special events or emergency coverage
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess, or have the ability to obtain, the required training for a weapons permit / license as required by local or state laws regulating the private Security Officer industry
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of management experience in the security industry with a combination of account administration and operations
- Prior successful experience dealing at the highest levels of large customer organizations
- Prior operational experience supporting customers
- Work history must include the demonstration of strong customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office with minimal work in extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use; driving; standing; walking; listening; speaking; observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, and limited stretching and reaching
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:District Manager
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Apply now Global Account Director - Position in SANTA CLARA, CA + RELO!
Location: Boston, MA
Apply now Armed Bank Protection Security Officer
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Apply now Account Manager
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Apply now Intelligence Analyst - Position in JUPITER, FL - RELO OFFERED!
Location: Boston, MA