Senior Security Officer
Number of Positions: 1
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Region: Group
G4S Business Unit:
Closing Date: May 7, 2017
G4S Australia and New Zealand make up one part of the world's leading international security solutions group reaching clients and candidates in 110 countries whilst employing 618,000 employees across all levels.
Drawing on more than 100 years of company history, G4S is proud of its distinct cultures and strong values. Guided by our values such as customer focus, expertise, performance and integrity we strive to recruit only the best people, allowing us to provide a unique and tailored solution to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Senior Security Officer to work at our Shell site in Brisbane.
As a Security Officer, you will meet and greet staff and visitors and create a positive first impression as the first point of contact on the site.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Proficient use of the telephone system, internal message system (Lync), booking meeting rooms as required, provision of visitor passes
- Respond efficiently to on-site incidents/events and escalate as required
- Monitor access control system and CCTV
- Provide guidance to officers on site in compliance with G4S policy, procedure and site instructions
- Operate in the capacity as daily point of contact for client representatives
The Ideal Candidate:
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Hold a Minimum Certificate II in Security Operations
- Current Queensland Unarmed Security Officer Licence
- Current Apply First Aid Qualification
- Previous security and/or customer service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; and
- An ability to assess problems and make sound judgments as to the action to be taken;
- High level of interpersonal and customer service skills.